Kilkenny Hotel Location and Directions
Since the recently completed M9 motorway opened, Kilkenny is one of the most accessible cities in Ireland. Driving from Dublin takes a little over an hour or less than 2 hours drive from Cork to Kilkenny.
We are conveniently located near the Kilkenny Ring Road for easy motorway access, yet the heart of Kilkenny City with the magnificent Kilkenny Castle and Gardens are a leisurely walk away. If you'd prefer to go by taxi, we have even negotiated reduced Kilkenny taxi tariffs to whisk you in and out of town
Aspect Hotel Kilkenny offers an abundance of free car parking outside our hotel.
Hotel near Kilkenny Train Station
Served by the Dublin Heuston to Waterford rail line, the bustling Kilkenny Station is in the centre of the city.
Taxi From the Station
Taxis are usually waiting on the rank outside the station and the typical fare is €10
Driving Directions from Kilkenny Station
- Head down Castlecomer New Road towards the Dublin Road
- At the junction, turn left onto Dublin Road
- Continue straight along the Dublin Road approx 2km till you reach the roundabout
- Take 3rd exit (turn right) onto the Ring Road
- Go over 2 roundabouts
- At the Waterford Road Roundabout take 1st exit onto Springmount
- At the next roundabout (Garages) take first exit and follow around, you will find the Aspect Hotel about 350m on your left hand side
If you have difficulty finding us or would like more detailed directions please call us on +353 (0) 56 778 3100